Monday, May 2, 2011

This retirement gig is getting tougher by the day…

I am taking a little vacation from blogging and all other responsibilities…of which I have very few these days. Pat and I are headed for Paris tomorrow. I am hoping you all will post some ideas for (1) what I should take along; and (2) what I should bring home!
This retirement gig is getting tougher by the day…but I think I can get through it.
Just a couple of reminders…
            Join us for “Bibles and Beers” every Monday happy hour starting May 16th
at Uncle Charlie’s from 5:30 till 6:30.We will be discussing Rob Bell’s controversial book “Love Wins.” (NOTE: Only in these times could a book entitled “Love Wins” be so controversial!)

May 19th at Highlands Presbyterian Church 2390 Pattison Avenue in Cheyenne (Buffalo Ridge area) 6:30 PM an informational meeting on Just Faith http://www.justfaith.org

Sunday May 22nd Matteo Pistono is speaking at Highlands Presbyterian Church about his life’s journey from Lander, Wyoming to Tibet and his acclaimed book In the Shadow of the Buddha. 10 AM – Noon.

Ya’all come now…see you in a couple of weeks.

PS: Do you think we could have a little Spring by the time Pat and I get back?

No comments:

Post a Comment